Tawa Paneer Burger
If you want to try a new type of burger, then Tawa Paneer Burger is an excellent choice. Paneer is cottage cheese and very tasty. Tawa burger needs a wok/Tawa or a Pan. Follow along the steps to prepare Tawa Paneer Burger at home.
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
Roasting Time: 2-3 minutes
Serving: 2 persons
- Paneer/Cottage Cheese - 3/4 cup fine chopped
- Onion - 3/4 cup fine chopped
- Ginger - 1 tablespoon fine chopped
- Green Chili - 1 tablespoon fine chopped
- Red Bell Pepper - 1/2 cup fine chopped
- Yellow Bell Pepper - 1/2 cup fine chopped
- Spring Onion - 1/2 cup fine chopped
- Tomato - 1/2 cup fine chopped
- Coriander Leaf - 1/2 cup fine chopped
- Turmeric Powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Cumin Powder - 1 tablespoon
- Salt - according to taste
- Paav Bhaji Masala - 1 tablespoon
- Red Chili Sauce - 1 tablespoon
- Tomato Sauce - 1 tablespoon
- Mustard Sauce - 1 tablespoon
- Butter - 2 tablespoon
- Cheese - 1/2 cup shredded
- Oil - 2 tablespoon
- Burger Bun - 2
- Cheese Slices - 2
- Onion - 4 round cut slices
- Tomato - 4 round cut slices
- Coriander Leaf - 1 tablespoon
- Butter - 1 tablespoon
- Paav Bhaji Masala - 1/2 teaspoon
1. Here are all the ingredients for the filling.
2. Heat 2 tablespoons of oil on medium flame, add 2 tablespoon butter and let it melt. Here I am using cast iron Tawa, you can use any wok or pan.
3. Add finely chopped ginger and saute for 30 seconds.
4. Add fine chopped onion and green chilli and saute them for 1-2 minutes.
5. Add finely chopped bell peppers (you can use green bell peppers instead of red and yellow), saute them 2-3 minutes.
6. Add finely chopped tomatoes and salt, cook till tomatoes get mushy. Keep the flame on medium.
7. Add all the sauces and mix well. You can skip adding mustard sauce if you do not have it.
8. Add finely chopped paneer/cottage cheese (Click Here for the recipe) and spring onion and mash and mix well.
9. Add finely chopped coriander leaf and mix well.
10. Add shredded cheese and mix well.
11. Once done, let it cool down completely.
12. Here are all the ingredients of the burger.
13. Cut the burger from the middle in equal slices. Take one slice and add 2-3 tablespoons of the made filling. Spread the filling evenly.
14. Put cheese slice on the filling, put round cut tomato and onion on the cheese.
15. Cover the burger with another half slice.
16. Heat the tawa (here I am using the same tawa), add 1 tablespoon of butter and let it melt. Add finely chopped coriander leaf and a little bit of paav bhaji masala. Mix slightly.
17. Put the made burger upside down and roast it on medium flame.
18. Turn the burger and roast from the other side.
19. Take out the burger and serve hot and enjoy.
Please try this easy and simple recipe and let me know in the comment section how it comes for you. If you like the recipe please like, share and subscribe to this blog. If you have any question or any doubt you can leave a message in contact me section at the bottom.