Chocolate Lava Cake
Chocote Lava Cake is very popular dessert in which the cake is filled with molten chocolate which is popularly known as lava. Today I will share recipe for choco lava cake using simple ingredients in simple steps.
Preparation Time : 10 minutes
Baking Time : 9-10 minutes
- All Purpose Flour - 1 1/4 cup
- Chocolate Chips - 3/4 cup
- Cocoa Powder - 3 tablespoon
- Butter - 2 tablespoon
- Baking Powder - 1 teaspoon
- Milk Powder - 1 1/2 tablespoon
- Sugar - 3/4 cup
- Milk - 1/2 cup
1. Here are all the ingredients.
2. Take chocolate chips and butter in a bowl and microwave for 30 seconds or melt the chocolate on double boiler process. Melt and mix well.
3. The chocolate and butter are mixed well nicely. Keep it side till needed.
4. Take all the dry ingredients in a mixing bowl, and mix well.
5. Add chocolate and butter mixture in the dry ingredients and mix well.
6. Add 1/2 cup of milk in the mixture and mix well. Use the milk at room temperature.
7. The batter is ready. Do not make very thin batter. Make the batter in flowing consistency.
8. Line the muffin tray with muffin mold.
9. Fill the mold with the batter till 3/4 of the mold. Do not fill to the brim.
10. If you do not have muffin tray, make rings with aluminium foil and put the muffin mold in the ring. You can put some chocolate pieces in the center for more lava.
11. Preheat the oven at 300 Fahrenheit (175 Celsius) and bake the cake for 9-10 minutes. Do not fully cook the cake, bake till the top layer is slightly cooked.
NOTE: If you do not have oven, Take a big pressure cooker, add 2 cups of salt and preheat for 15 minutes. Bake the cake in the cooker for 7-8 minutes on medium heat (do not pressure cook).
12. Let it cool down slightly. Take out the cake from the mold carefully, dust some sugar powder and serve.
Please try this easy and simple recipe and let me know in the comment section how it comes for you. If you like the recipe please like, share and subscribe this blog. If you have any question or any doubt you can leave a message in contact me section at the bottom.