Dry Fruits Laddoo
Dry Fruit laddoo is very common sweet that is often prepared during festive seasons. Because of combination of dry fruits these can be nutritious apart from being delicious. Today I will show you how you can prepare dry fruit laddoo at home with simple ingredients.
Preparation Time : 15 minutes
Roasting Time : 10 minutes
- Almonds - 3/4 cup fine chopped
- Cashews - 1/2 cup fine chopped
- Desiccated Dry Coconut - 3/4 cup
- Peanuts - 3/4 cup
- Sugar - 1 cup
- Cardamom Powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Water - 1 cup + 2 tablespoon
1. Here are all the ingredients.
2. Heat a pan on medium, add peanuts and roast it for 2-3 minutes or till peanuts get crackled nicely. Stir continuously so peanuts doesn't get brown.
3. Once peanuts gets roasted, take out in a plate and let it cool down completely.
4. Remove the peel of the peanuts completely.
5. Make coarse powder of roasted peanuts and keep it side.
NOTE: If you are allergic to peanuts, you can use lotus seeds/ gorgon nuts/ makhana as a substitute. Roast the lotus seeds/ gorgon nuts/ makhana with one tablespoon of clarified butter/ ghee and crush them lightly.
6. Heat the pan on medium flame (here I am using same pan), add fine chopped almonds and roast it for 2 minutes. Keep stirring continuously.
7. Add desiccated coconut and roast it for 2 minutes.
8. Add fine chopped cashews and roast it for 2 minutes.
9. Once everything is roasted, add peanut powder and mix well with the mixture.
10. Take out the dry fruits in a bowl and keep it side.
11. Heat 1 cup of water in a pan (here I am using the same pan), add sugar and cardamom powder and let it boil for 2 minutes on medium flame.
12. Add the dry fruits mixture in the sugar syrup and mix well. Stir continuously.
13. Keep stirring and cook the mixture for 5 minutes or till the mixture starts to combine. Keep the flame on medium.
14. Once done, take out the mixture in a plate and let it lightly cool down for 5 minutes.
15. Apply little bit of water on your both hands.
16. Take little portion of the mixture and shape it round.
17. The laddoo is ready. Make all the laddoos with the same process.
18. Keep the laddoos in a air tight container in fridge, and enjoy. You can store the laddoos for 2-3 months.
Please try this easy and simple recipe and let me know in the comment section how it comes for you. If you like the recipe please like, share and subscribe this blog. If you have any question or any doubt you can leave a message in contact me section at the bottom.