Egg-less Carrot Muffin
Egg-less Carrot muffins are great option for breakfast if you are vegetarian, because they have carrots they are also healthy. Today I am sharing recipe for the Carrot muffin without using eggs and prepared using simple ingredients.
Preparation Time : 15 minutes
Baking Time : 15 minutes
- All Purpose Flour - 1 1/2 cup
- Curd - 3/4 cup
- Sugar - 3/4 cup
- Carrot - 3/4 cup fine chopped
- Milk Powder - 1/2 cup
- Sunflower Seeds - 1/4 cup
- Chocolate Chips - 1/4 cup
- Baking Powder - 1/2 tablespoon
- Baking Soda - 1/2 teaspoon
- Oil - 1/2 cup
1. Here are all the ingredients. Here I am using sunflower seeds for nutty taste, you can add your favorite nuts or just simply skip adding any nuts.
2. Take curd, sugar and oil in a mixing bowl and mix them till it turns creamy.
3. Add baking powder and baking soda, mix well till the mixture turns bubbly and frothy. Here I am using electric beater, you can use whisker instead.
4. Add in fine chopped carrot and mix well with the mixture.
5. Add all purpose flour and mix well. Add the flour in batches and make smooth and lump free batter.
6. Add the second batch of flour and mix well. Here I have added flour in 4 batches.
7. Add milk powder in the mixture and mix well.
8. Add sunflower seeds and chocolate chips and mix lightly in the mixture.
9. The mixture is ready now. Do not make the batter very runny.
10. Line the muffin tray with muffin mold.
11. Fill the muffin molds till 3/4th.
12. If you do not have muffin tray, make aluminium foil rings and put the molds in the rings. Bake the muffin in preheated oven at 360 Fahrenheit (180 celsius) for 15 minutes.
NOTE: If you do not have oven, Take a big pressure cooker, add 2 cups of salt and preheat for 15 minutes. Bake the muffins in the cooker for 20 minutes on medium heat (do not pressure cook).
13. Take out the muffin and let it cool down.
14. Insert a skewer / knife in the muffin to check.
15. The skewer comes out clean means the muffin is nicely cooked and ready.
16. Enjoy the muffin in breakfast or anytime you crave for some sweet.
Please try this easy and simple recipe and let me know in the comment section how it comes for you. If you like the recipe please like, share and subscribe this blog. If you have any question or any doubt you can leave a message in contact me section at the bottom.
Post a Comment