White Sauce Pasta Recipe
White Sauce Pasta is a famous french recipe. The white sauce of the pasta is also known as Béchamel Sauce, is made from a white (butter and flour) and milk. This sauce is thick and very creamy. This pasta can be perfect for breakfast.
Preparation Time : 15 minutes
Cooking Time : 20 minutes
Serving : 2-3 persons
- Pasta - 1/2 cup
- Onion - 1 fine chopped
- Garlic - 1 tablespoon fine chopped
- Carrot - 2 tablespoon julienne
- Broccoli - 1/4 cup
- Capsicum - 1/2 cup
- Sweet Corn - 2 tablespoon
- Salt - 1/2 teaspoon
- Oil - 1 tablespoon
- Water - for boiling
For Sauce :
- All Purpose Flour - 1 1/2 tablespoon
- Milk - 1 cup
- Butter - 2 tablespoon
- Salt - according to taste
- Chili Flakes - 1 tablespoon
- Black Pepper Powder - 1 teaspoon
- Garlic Powder - 1 teaspoon
- Italian Seasoning - 1 teaspoon
- Cheese - 3 tablespoon
1. Here are all the ingredients.
2. Boil 2-3 cups of water in a pan, add little bit of salt, 1 tablespoon of oil and let it boil. Add the pasta in boiling water and cook the pasta.
3. Once pasta is cooked, drain the pasta and keep it side.
4. Heat 2 cups of water and little bit of salt, add broccoli and boil it for 2-3 minutes. Drain the broccoli and keep it side.
5. Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a pan, add garlic, onion, Capsicum and carrots. Saute the vegetables on high heat for 1 minute. Do not overcook the vegetables.
6. Add sweet corns and boiled broccoli with little bit of salt, saute the vegetables for 1 minute. Take out the vegetables in a bowl and keep it side.
7. Heat a pan on low flame, add butter and all purpose flour, roast the flour in butter for 2 minutes on low flame.
8. Add little 3-4 tablespoon of milk and whisk the milk in the roasted flour till all limps disappears. Add 2-3 tablespoon of milk at a time and whisk continuously. Keep the flame on low.
9. Add all the milk and whisk it with the flour till smooth and lump free sauce.
10. Add all the seasonings of sauce and mix well.
11. Add the cheese in the sauce and mix well till cheese melts nicely. You can use any cheese (cube/slices) you find at your local market.
12. Add the boiled pasta and vegetables. Mix well in the sauce.
13. Serve hot and enjoy.
Please try this easy and simple recipe and let me know in the comment section how it comes for you. If you like the recipe please like, share and subscribe this blog. If you have any question or any doubt you can leave a message in contact me section at the bottom.
semolina pasta recipe Awesome article, it was exceptionally helpful! I simply began in this and I'm becoming more acquainted with it better! Cheers, keep doing awesome!ReplyDelete