Dry Garlic Chatni
Dry Garlic chatni is a spicy chatni which can be used in gravies or in different chaats. You can store this chatni for 1 months in an air tight jar.
Preparation Time : 5 minutes
Roasting Time : 5 minutes
- Garlic - 10-12
- Whole Dry Red Chili - 3-4
- Dry Coconut - 1/4 cup
- Salt - 1/2 tablespoon
- Red Chili Powder - 1/2 tablespoon
1. Here are all the ingredients.
2. Heat a pan and roast the dry coconut for 1 and a half minutes on medium flame. Do not add oil. Take out the roasted coconut in a bowl and keep it side.
3. Add the whole dry red chili and roast for 1 and a half minutes on medium flame. Take out in a bowl and keep it side.
4. Add peeled garlic and roast them for 2 minutes on medium flame.Take out in a bowl and keep side.
5. Take roasted coconut and whole red chili in a grinder and grind them coarsely.
6. Add the roasted garlic, salt and red chili powder and grind again coarsely.
7. Keep the chatni in a air tight jar in cool place. You can store the chatni for 1 month.
Please try this easy and simple recipe and let me know in the comment section how it comes for you. If you like the recipe please like, share and subscribe this blog. If you have any question or any doubt you can leave a message in contact me section at the bottom.