Onion Rings are very famous appetizer or side dish in continental countries. These rings are soft from inside and crunchy from outside.
Preparation Time : 10 minutes
Frying Time : 2-3 minutes
Servings : 2 persons
- Onion - 1
- Corn Starch - 2 tablespoon
- All Purpose Flour - 2 tablespoon
- Salt - According to taste
- Red Chili Powder - 1 tablespoon
- Black Pepper Powder - 1 teaspoon
- Bread Crumbs - 1/2 cup
- Water - 1/2 cup
- Oil - For Frying
1. Here are all the ingredients.
2. Cut onion in thick rings (1/4 inch) and separate the rings. Keep it side.
3. Take all purpose flour, corn starch, salt, black pepper powder and red chili powder in a bowl and mix well.
4. Add water in the dry ingredients and make a lump free and smooth batter. Add little bit of water a time. Do not make very thick batter.
5. Dip the onion rings in the made batter and coat from all the sides.
6. Add the dipped onion ring in bread crumb (click here for recipe) and coat well with the bread crumbs.
7. Coat all the onion ring in the bread crumbs.
8. All rings are coated. Keep them side.
NOTE: For further use, keep the coated onion rings in a zip lock bag and freeze it till needed. You can store it for 1 month.
9. Heat oil in a pan on high flame. Fry the coated rings till golden brown from all the sides. Once fried well, drain the rings in the kitchen towel.
10. Serve with your favorite sauce and enjoy hot.
Please try this easy and simple recipe and let me know in the comment section how it comes for you. If you like the recipe please like, share and subscribe this blog. If you have any question or any doubt you can leave a message in contact me section at the bottom.
Post a Comment