Chicken Pepper Fry
Chicken Pepper Fry is a spicy Indian side dish. In this recipe, chicken is stir fried in chili powder mixed with various spices. This is an easy and fast recipe to try at home. In this blog post I will share how to prepare this dish easily at home with simple spices.
Preparation Time : 15 minutes
Cooking Time : 20 minutes
Serving : 2 persons
- Chicken - 500 grams
- Onion - 2-3 fine chopped
- Green Chili - 2-3 slit
- Ginger Garlic Paste - 2 tablespoon
- Coriander Leaf - 1/4 cup
- Whole Dry Red Chili - 4
- Cumin Seeds - 1 teaspoon
- Cinnamon Stick - 2 inch
- Whole Coriander Seeds - 2 tablespoon
- Cloves - 6-7
- Salt - according to taste
- Turmeric Powder - 1/2 tablespoon
- Oil - 2 tablespoon
( I have given the link of ingredients at the end of the recipe where you can buy them easily)
1. Here are all the ingredients. Here I am using chicken breast.
2. Heat a pan on medium flame and roast all the whole spices for 3-4 minutes.
3. Transfer the roasted whole spices in a grinder and make fine powder.
4. Take out the powder in a bowl, keep it side.
5. Heat oil in a pan, add cumin seeds in the oil and let it splutter.
6. Add fine chopped onion and green chili. Saute them for a while.
7. Add ginger garlic paste (click here for recipe), saute them till raw smell of ginger and garlic disappears.
8. Add chicken, salt and turmeric. Mix well, cover and cook the chicken for 10 minutes on medium flame.
9. Once chicken is cooked properly, add the spice powder and mix well. Cover and cook for 5 minutes on low flame.
10. Add coriander leaves and mix well.
11. Serve hot and enjoy.
Please try this easy and simple recipe and let me know in the comment section how it comes for you. If you like the recipe please like, share and subscribe this blog. If you have any question or any doubt you can leave a message in contact me section at the bottom.
Ingredient Reference :
1. Whole Dry Red Chili
2. Cumin Seeds
3. Cinnamon Stick
4. Whole Coriander Seeds
5. Turmeric Powder
Post a Comment