Jeera Aloo Fry
Jeera Aloo is a very popular dish made with the potatoes (Aloo in Hindi means potatoes) and spices. Primary spice used is Cumin seeds. If you are bored of eating boiled potatoes try this dish. In this blog I will share how to prepare Jeera Aloo at home in simple steps using simple ingredients.
Preparation Time : 10 minutes
Cooking Time : 10 minutes
Servings : 2 persons
- Potato / Aloo - 1 1/2 cup boiled
- Cumin Seeds - 1 tablespoon
- Green Chili - 1 tablespoon fine chopped
- Ginger - 1 teaspoon fine chopped
- Turmeric Powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Chaat Masala - 1 teaspoon
- Cumin Powder - 1 teaspoon
- Salt - according to taste
- Coriander Leaf - 2 tablespoon
- Oil - 2-3 tablespoon
1. Here are all the ingredients. I have already boiled the potato and cut them in cubes.
2. Heat oil in a pan / wok on medium flame, add cumin seeds and let them splutter.
3. Add fine chopped green chili and ginger and saute them for 30 seconds on medium flame.
4. Add the boiled and cubed potato and turmeric powder. Mix and fry them for 2-3 minutes.
5. Add chaat masala and cumin powder along with salt and mix well. Fry the potato / aloo for 4-5 minutes on medium flame.
6. Add coriander leaf and mix well.
7. Serve hot and enjoy with your favorite roti, naan or bread.
Please try this easy and simple recipe and let me know in the comment section how it comes for you. If you like the recipe please like, share and subscribe this blog. If you have any question or any doubt you can leave a message in contact me section at the bottom.
Post a Comment