Butter Garlic Shrimp
Butter Garlic Shrimp is a very famous and appetising dish generally served as starters or side dish. It is very simple to make and doesn't need any pre-preparation. Here I am sharing the simple recipe of this dish. If you are bored with regular dishes, give it a try and let me know in the comment section how it comes out for you.Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Marination Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
Servings: 2-3 persons
- Shrimp - 1 1/2 cup
- Onion - 1/2 cup fine chopped
- Garlic - 1 1/2 tablespoon fine chopped
- Butter - 2 tablespoon
- Basil Leaf - 1 teaspoon
- Black Pepper Powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Green Chili - 1 tablespoon fine chopped
- Turmeric Powder - 1 teaspoon
- Salt - according to taste
- Oil - 1 teaspoon
1. Here are all the ingredients.
2. Put turmeric powder and little bit of salt in washed and cleaned shrimp. and mix well.
3. Once mixed, cover and let it marinate for 10 minutes.
4. Heat a pan on medium flame, add 1 teaspoon of oil to avoid the burning of butter. Add 1 tablespoon butter in the oil and let it melt. Save the half of the butter for later use.
5. Add fine chopped garlic in the melted butter and saute it for 30 seconds.
6. Add finely chopped onion and green chilli. Saute them for 2-3 minutes or till onions gets little translucent.
7. Add marinated shrimp and mix well.
8. Add salt and mix well. Cover and cook the shrimp for 5 minutes on medium flame. Stir occasionally.
9. Add black pepper powder, basil and half left butter. Here I am using dried basil leaf, you can use fresh fine chopped basil leaf. Mix well and cover for 2 minutes.
10. Once done, serve hot and enjoy with your favourite bread/rice or as starter.
Please try this easy and simple recipe and let me know in the comment section how it comes for you. If you like the recipe please like, share and subscribe to this blog. If you have any question or any doubt you can leave a message in contact me section at the bottom.
Post a Comment