Meatball Spaghetti is an Italian American dish very popular among western countries. Today I will show you how you can prepare Meatball Spaghetti at home in simple steps. Follow along to discover the ingredients needed and some amazing cooking tips.
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
Serving: 2-3 persons
- Minced Chicken - 3/4 cup
- Spaghetti - 1 1/2 cup boiled
- Egg - 1
- Onion - 1/2 cup fine chopped
- Bread Crumbs - 1/2 cup
- Tomato - 3/4 cup pureed
- Garlic Paste - 1 tablespoon
- Chilli Flakes - 1/2 + 1/2 tablespoon
- Black Pepper Powder - 1/2 + 1/2 teaspoon
- Basil Leaf - 1/2 + 1/2 tablespoon
- Mustard Sauce - 1 tablespoon
- Tomato Sauce - 1 tablespoon
- Cheese - 1/2 cup
- Oil - 2-3 tablespoon
1. Here are all the ingredients.
2. Take 1/2 tablespoon of chilli flakes, 1/2 teaspoon black pepper powder, 1/2 tablespoon of basil in chicken, add with salt and mix well. Here I am using dried basil leaf, you can use fresh fine chopped basil leaf instead.
3. Add 1 egg and bread crumbs in the chicken mixture and mix well.
4. The mixture is ready and well mixed.
5. Take a small portion of the mixture and shape it like a small ball.
6. Heat 2-3 tablespoon of oil in a pan on medium flame, put the chicken balls in the medium hot oil. Cover and cook for 2-3 minutes on low-medium flame.
7. Once the balls get brown from one side, turn and cover again for 2-3 minutes on low-medium flame and cook them from the other side.
8. Once the chicken balls are cooked, take them out and in a bowl. The chicken balls are cooked perfectly.
9. Heat oil in a pan on medium heat, add garlic paste and finely chopped onion. Stir and cook them till onion turns slightly translucent.
10. Add pureed tomato and mix well.
11. Add mustard sauce and tomato sauce along with salt and mix well. Cook the mixture for 2-3 minutes. Keep the flame on medium.
12. Add 1/2 tablespoon of chilli flakes, 1/2 teaspoon black pepper powder, 1/2 tablespoon of basil and mix well.
13. Add boiled spaghetti and cheese and mix well. Here I am using cheddar cheese, you can use your favourite one.
14. Add the prepared meatballs and mix well.
15. Serve hot and enjoy.
Please try this easy and simple recipe and let me know in the comment section how it comes for you. If you like the recipe please like, share and subscribe to this blog. If you have any question or any doubt you can leave a message in contact me section at the bottom.