Strawberry Panna Cotta
Panna cotta is an Italian dessert of sweetened cream thickened with gelatin/agar-agar and moulded. The cream is flavoured by different flavourings. Today I am making strawberry flavoured panna cotta. The main ingredients are cream, Gelatin and Strawberries. Please follow along with me to learn how to make Panna Cotta at your home.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Resting Time: 1+1 hour
- Strawberry - 1 1/2 cup roughly chopped
- Gelatin/Agar Agar - 1+1 tablespoon
- Milk - 1 cup
- Cream - 1/2 cup
- Sugar - 1/2 + 1/2 cup
- Water - 1 1/2 + 1 1/2 tablespoon
1. Here are all the ingredients.
2. Take 1 1/2 tablespoon of water, add 1 tablespoon of gelatin/agar-agar and mix well.
3. Let it sit or soak it for 2-3 minutes.
4. Heat 1 cup of milk on low heat, add cream and mix well. Do not boil the milk.
5. Add 1/2 cup sugar in the milk. Mix well, do not boil the mixture.
6. Add the soaked gelatin/agar-agar. Mix well and stir till gelatin get completely dissolved. Keep the flame on low. Do not let the mixture boil.
7. The mixture is ready and smooth.
8. Take out the mixture from heat, fill the mixture in the glass or any bowl. Once done, put the bowl/glass in the fridge and let it sit for 1 hour.
9. Take 1 tablespoon of gelatin/agar-agar in 1 1/2 tablespoon of water again, let it sit or soak for 2-3 minutes.
10. Take roughly chopped strawberry and 1/2 cup of sugar in a blender. Grind it to a fine paste.
11. Take out the ground strawberry in a bowl and add the soaked gelatin/agar-agar. Mix well till it turns smooth.
12. Take out the glass/bowl from the fridge, add the strawberry mixture in the glass/bowl. Put the glasses again in the fridge to set the strawberry mixture.
13. Once set, serve it chilled and enjoy.
Please try this easy and simple recipe and let me know in the comment section how it comes for you. If you like the recipe please like, share and subscribe to this blog. If you have any question or any doubt you can leave a message in contact me section at the bottom.