Avocado Grilled Sandwich
Sandwich is very common breakfast or a quick snack. If you want to try something new and healthy, Avocado is great choice. Fresh Avocado mashed along with spices, finely chopped onions and grated tomatoes can be stuffed inside white bread to make a nice toast. This blog post shows how one can prepare grilled Sandwich at Home in simple steps shows below.
Preparation Time : 10 minutes
Grilling Time : 2 minutes
Serving : 2-3 persons
- Avocado - 1
- Onion - 1 fine chopped
- Tomato - 1 fine chopped
- Garlic - 1 tablespoon fine chopped
- Chili Flakes - 1 tablespoon
- Black Pepper Powder - 1 teaspoon
- Lemon Juice - 1 tablespoon
- Mayonnaise - 2-3 tablespoon
- Bread Slices - 4
- Butter - 2-3 tablespoon
1. Here are all the ingredients.
2. Scoop out the avocado in a mixing bowl and mash it with a masher or fork.
3. Once mashed, add fine chopped onion, tomato and garlic and mix well.
4. Add chili flakes, black pepper powder along with salt and mix well.
5. The avocado spread is ready.
6. Apply 2 tablespoon of avocado spread on one slice of bread.
7. Apply mayonnaise on second slice of bread.
8. Put mayonnaise slice of bread upside down on avocado spread slice.
9. Press the sandwich gently.
10. Apply butter on one side of the sandwich.
11. Heat a rawa / griddle/ griller and put the buttered side of sandwich on the heated tawa / griddle. Let it grill from one side and apply butter on other side of the sandwich.
12. Turn the sandwich and grill it from both the sides.
13. Cut the sandwiches diagonally and serve hot with your favorite sauce and enjoy.