Garlic & Herb Chicken Roast
If you are looking for a new recipe with chicken, you should try Garlic Herb Chicken Roast. Chicken is roasted in garlic and herb paste to give it unique taste and flavor. To prepare Garlic Herb Chicken Roast at home follow the steps listed in the below section.
Preparation Time : 10 minutes
Marination Time : 4-5 hours
Baking Time : 60 minutes
- Chicken - 500 grams
- Garlic - 10-12 cloves
- Black Pepper Corns - 10-12
- Coriander Leaf - 1/2 cup
- Red Chili Powder - 1 teaspoon
- Turmeric Powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Salt - according to taste
- Lemon Juice - 1 tablespoon
- Dried Fenugreek Leaf - 1 tablespoon
- Butter - 1 tablespoon
- Water - 1-2 tablespoon
1. Here are all the ingredients.
2. Take coriander leaf, garlic, pepper corns, red chili powder and turmeric powder in a blender and blend it.
3. Add 1-2 tablespoon of water, lemon juice and salt. Grind and make a smooth paste.
4. The fine paste is ready.
5. Add the made paste in the chicken along with dried fenugreek leaves, mix and coat the chicken.
6. Once mixed, cover the chicken and marinade for 4-5 hours.
7. Preheat oven on 400 Fahrenheit (200 Celsius), line a baking tray with parchment / butter paper and put the marinated chicken pieces on the tray.
- Bake the chicken on 400 Fahrenheit for 40 minutes, reduce the heat to 250 Fahrenheit (120 Celsius) and bale the chicken for 20 minutes.
- If you are using air fryer, put the temperature of air fryer to 400 Fahrenheit (200 Celsius) and cook it for 25 minutes.
- If you do not have oven, just simply shallow fry the chicken pieces in a pan on medium heat till it turns golden brown from all the sides.
8. The chicken is baked and cooked perfectly. Apply little bit of butter on each piece of chicken and let it melt.
9. Serve the Chicken Roast and enjoy hot.
Please try this easy and simple recipe and let me know in the comment section how it comes for you. If you like the recipe please like, share and subscribe this blog. If you have any question or any doubt you can leave a message in contact me section at the bottom.
Also, there are some acceptable ones out there as well! I'm simply more knowing with regards to where I invest my energy and cash now and I quit pursuing the following sparkly proposition." fathima restaurant.ReplyDelete
Nice info, I am very thankful to you for sharing this important knowledge. This information is helpful for everyone. Read more info about Private Chef Nyc. So please always share this kind of information. Thanks.ReplyDelete