Grilled Vegetables are tasty and healthy (because it only needs one tablespoon oil). One can use vegetables of choice to prepare this recipe. Today I am preparing this recipe using commonly available vegetables, cottage cheese chunks (Paneer) at home using simply available ingredients.
Preparation Time : 15 minutes
Grilling Time : 15 minutes
Serving : 2-3 persons
- Paneer / Cottage Cheese - 1 cup cubed
- Onion - 1 cubed
- Green Bell Pepper - 1/2 cup cubed
- Red Bell Pepper - 1/2 cup cubed
- Carrot - 1/4 cup roughly chopped
- French Beans - 1/2 cup roughly chopped
- Ginger Garlic Paste - 1 tablespoon
- Black Salt - 1 teaspoon
- Red Chili Powder - 1 tablespoon
- Coriander Cumin Powder - 1 tablespoon
- Chaat Masala - 1 tablespoon
- Black Pepper Powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Turmeric Powder - 1 teaspoon
- Salt - according to taste
- Oil - 1 tablespoon
( I have given the link of ingredients at the end of the recipe where you can buy them easily)
1. Here are all the ingredients. You can add more vegetables as per your choice.
2. Take all the vegetables in a mixing bowl.
3. Put all the seasonings along with salt and 1 tablespoon of oil in the vegetables and mix well.
4. The seasoning coated all the vegetables nicely and is ready to bake.
5. Take a baking tray and line the tray with parchment / butter paper. Put all the seasoned vegetables on the lined tray.
- Put the oven on broil mode and cook the vegetables for 3 minutes. Now take out the tray and turn the vegetable pieces to another side and cook again for 5 minutes on broil mode. Continue the process till the vegetable is completely cooked and turns brown from all the sides. It almost take 15 minutes.
- If you are using air fryer, put the temperature of air fryer to 400 Fahrenheit (200 Celsius) and cook it for 10 minutes.
- If you do not have oven, just simply shallow fry the vegetables in a pan on medium heat till it turns golden brown from all the sides.
6. The vegetables perfectly brown and cooked well.
7. Serve the grilled vegetables with some yogurt mint dip (click here for the recipe) and enjoy.
Please try this easy and simple recipe and let me know in the comment section how it comes for you. If you like the recipe please like, share and subscribe this blog. If you have any question or any doubt you can leave a message in contact me section at the bottom.
1. Cumin Coriander Powder
2. Chaat Masala
2. Chaat Masala
3. Red Chili Powder
4. Coriander Cumin Powder