Restaurant Style Yogurt Mint Dip
Yogurt Mint dip is a light and refreshing dip , served with crunchy fritters, nachos, grilled vegetables etc. Today I am making this dip in restaurant style.Preparation Time : 5 minutes Grinding Time : 3 minutes
- Mint - 1 cup
- Coriander Leaves - 1 cup
- Salt - According to taste
- Black Salt - 1/2 tablespoon
- Yogurt - 1 1/2 cup
- Cumin Seeds - 1 tablespoon
- Green Chili - 1
- Water - 1-2 tablespoon
( I have given the link of ingredients at the end of the recipe where you can buy them easily)
1. Here are all the ingredients. Roast the cumin seeds and crush them lightly.
2. I have already roasted and crushed the cumin seeds.
3. Take a grinder and add the mint leaves, coriander leaves, chili and 2-3 tablespoon of water. Grinding to a fine paste. Do not add lot of water, it made the dip runny.
4. Mint leaves and Coriander leaves fine paste is ready.
5. Now take 1 1/2 cup of yogurt and add the mint and coriander paste we made. Add common salt, black salt and crushed cumin seeds. Mix well with a help of spoon.
6. Mixed well.
7. Enjoy with any fritters, snacks or nachos.
Please try this easy and simple recipe and let me know in the comment section how it comes for you. If you like the recipe please like, share and subscribe this blog. If you have any question or any doubt you can leave a message in contact me section at the bottom.
1. Black Salt
Post a Comment