Whipped cream is a sweet cream generally used to top cakes and cupcakes. Today I am making whipped cream only with 2 ingredients and some simple steps.
Preparation Time : 5 minutes Whipping time : 5-7 minutes
- Sugar - 1/2 cup
- Heavy Cream - 1 cup
( I have given the link of ingredients at the end of the recipe where you can buy them easily)
1. Here are all the ingredients. Take cream in a big bowl.
2. Start beating. I am using an electric beater, you can use any beater available with you. Hand beater takes little bit more time and effort.
3. Add sugar and keep beating.
4. After beating a while, you will observe soft peaks in the cream. Keep beating.
5. Beat until hard peak forms. Do not overbeat as cream will start releasing its butter.
6. Take out in a bowl . You can store it in freezer for 15 - 20 days easily . Always store the cream in a air tight glass container.
Please try this easy and simple recipe and let me know in the comment section how it comes for you. If you like the recipe please like, share and subscribe this blog. If you have any question or any doubt you can leave a message in contact me section at the bottom.
Ingredients Reference :
Post a Comment