Bread Crumbs are sliced residue of dry or discarded bread used for crumbing foods or thickening of soups. It is easy/ fast to make and can be stored for 4-5 weeks easily in a air tight container.
Preparation Time : 2 minutes
Roasting Time : 5 minutes
Grinding Time : 2 minutes
Brown Part Of Bread - 1 1/2 cup
1. Here is the ingredient. Here I am taking brown part which we generally discard while making sandwiches/ bread balls. I also took first and last bread.
2. Break whole breads in small pieces.
3. Heat a pan/ wok. Dry roast the breads.
4. Roast the breads till golden brown.
5. Transfer in a dry plate and let it cool down.
6. Take the breads in a grinder and grind fine.
7. Grind well. Store in a dry air tight container. You can store this bread crumbs for 4-5 weeks. Use this bread crumbs for coating cutlets,veggies or any of your favorite foods for extra crunchiness.