Paneer/Cottage Cheese Popcorn
Paneer/ Cottage Cheese is a easy and simple snack and it tastes yummy. It is crunchy from outside and soft from inside and is a ideal snack for children too.
Preparation Time : 5 minutes
Marination Time : 30 minutes
Frying Time : 2 minutes
- Paneer/Cottage Cheese - 1 1/2 cup
- Szechuan Sauce - 1 1/2 tablespoon
- Salt - 1/2 tablespoon
- Bread Crumbs - 1/2 cup
- Corn Starch - 2 tablespoon
- All Purpose Flour - 2 tablespoon
- Black Pepper Powder - 1/2 tablespoon
- Oil - For frying
- Water - 1/2 cup
( I have given the link of ingredients at the end of the recipe where you can buy them easily)
1. Here are all the ingredients. I have already cut paneer/cottage cheese in cubes of 1 cm.
2. Take cubed paneer/cottage cheese in a big bowl, add szechuan sauce (click here for recipe) and mix gently till all the cubes coated well with the sauce.
3. Coated well. Marinade the paneer/cottage cheese for atleast 30 minutes.
4. Take 2 tablespoon of corn starch and all purpose flour in a bowl. Add 1/2 tablespoon of salt and black pepper powder. Mix well.
5. Add 1/2 cup of water and make a lump free thin batter.
6. Dip marinaded paneer/cottage cheese in the batter, and coat well
7. Put the dipped panner/cottage cheese in the bread crumbs (click here for recipe) and coat well with the bread crumbs.
8. All coated.
9. Heat oil in a pan/ wok, add the coated panner/cottage cheese in the medium hot oil and fry all the sides on medium flame till golden brown.
10. Drain in a kitchen towel. Fry all the marinaded paneer/cottage cheese.
Please try this easy and simple recipe and let me know in the comment section how it comes for you. If you like the recipe please like, share and subscribe this blog. If you have any question or any doubt you can leave a message in contact me section at the bottom.
Ingredients Reference :
1. Paneer/ cottage cheese
2. Corn Starch
Post a Comment