Manchurian is a delicious and one of the most famous Indo - Chinese recipes. There are lots of Manchurian recipes but today I am going to make Egg Manchurian with some simple ingredients.
Preparation Time : 5 minutes Serving : 2 persons
Boiling Time : 20 minutes Cooking Time : 10 minutes
- Eggs - 4
- Onions - 1 finely chopped
- Ginger Garlic Paste - 1 tablespoon
- Corn Starch - 1 1/2 tablespoon
- Salt - According to taste
- Spring Onions - 1/2 cup chopped
- Tomato Sauce - 1 tablespoon
- Chili Sauce - 1 tablespoon
- Vinegar - 1/2 tablespoon
- Soy Sauce - 1/2 tablespoon
- Water - 3/4 cup
- Oil - 2 tablespoon
( I have given the links of ingredients at the end of the recipe where you can buy them easily)
1. Here are all the ingredients. I cut white and green part of spring onions separately. (I am using sriracha chili sauce that contains vinegar so I didn't took vinegar)
2. Hard boil the eggs for 20 minutes on medium heat and peel it off.
3. Prick the hard boiled eggs carefully with the help of a fork.
4. All done.
5. Heat 2 tablespoon of oil in a pan/ wok.
6. Add the pricked egg in the oil and shallow fry them.
7. Fry the eggs from all the sides.
8. Put the eggs in a plate once they are done, keep them aside.
9. Heat the same oil , add chopped onions and ginger garlic paste (click here for recipe) and saute them for a while.
10. Add white part of spring onions, saute for a while.
11. Add 1 tablespoon of tomato sauce, 1 tablespoon of chili sauce and 1/2 tablespoon of soy sauce. Add 1/2 tablespoon of vinegar. Mix well and saute for 1 minute.(I am using sriracha chili sauce that contains vinegar so I am skipping using vinegar separately)
12. Add 3/4 cup of water, salt and green spring onions. Sauces already contains salt so add little bit of salt. Let it boil. (If you want to make manchurian dry, add 1/4 cup of water).
13. While the water is boiling, make a slurry of corn starch. Take 1 tablespoon of corn starch in a bowl , add 2 tablespoon of water and mix the mixture well.
14. Mixed well.
15. Once the water starts boiling, add the corn slurry we made and mix well. Boil the water for 2 more minutes.
16. After 2 minutes, it turns glossy and silky.
17. Add the fried eggs to the curry, mix and simmer for 2 min on low flame.
18. Garnish with some green spring onions and serve hot. Enjoy with rice or naan.
Please try this easy and simple recipe and let me know in the comment section how it comes for you. If you like the hack please like, share and subscribe this blog. If you have any question or any doubt you can leave a message in contact me section at the bottom.
1. Corn Starch
3. Soy Sauce
Post a Comment