Egg masala is different recipe than simple egg curry or egg bhurji. This is a simple yet tasty recipe and doesn't takes a lot of time to make. Today I am making it with some basic and regular spices.
Preparation Time : 10 minutes Cooking Time : 20 minutes
Serving : 2- 3 persons
- Eggs - 4 numbers
- Onions - 1 large sliced/ chopped
- Tomatoes - 1 diced
- Green Peas - 1 cup
- Coriander / Cilantro Leaf - 1 cup chopped
- Ginger Garlic Paste - 1 tablespoon
- Oil - 2 tablespoon
- Water - 1 1/2 cup
- Salt - According to taste
- Turmeric Powder - 1 teaspoon
- Coriander and Cumin Powder - 1 tablespoon
- Red Chili Powder - 1 tablespoon
- Garam Masala Powder - 1 tablespoon
- Cumin Seeds - 1 tablespoon
( I have given the link of ingredients at the end of the recipe where you can buy them easily)
1. Here are the ingredients. I have already hard boiled and peeled the eggs.
2. Grate the boiled eggs with the help of a grater.
3. Heat a pan / wok / sauce pan (here I am using a wok) , add the oil and heat it slightly. Add cumin seeds and let it splutter.
4. Add chopped/ sliced onions and saute till it turns translucent.
5. Add chopped tomatoes and saute for a while. Add ginger garlic paste (click here for recipe) and mix well.
6. Add all the spices and a splash of water to mix all the spicemix. Let it cook till the mix separates the oil.
7. Add green peas and saute it for a while.
8. Add the grated eggs and mix well.
9. Add 1 1/2 cup of water and chopped coriander leaf , cover and let it simmer for 10 minutes on medium flame. Stir in between if needed.
10. Serve hot with a sprig of love. Team it up with chapati/ rice/ naan.
11. I served it with some chapati and some onion salad.
Please try this easy and simple recipe and let me know in the comment section how it comes for you. If you like the recipe please like, share and subscribe this blog. If you have any question or any doubt you can leave a message in contact me section at the bottom.
Ingredients Reference :
1. Turmeric Powder
2.Red Chili Powder
3. Cumin Coriander Powder
4. Garam Masala
5. Cumin Seeds