Egg Do Pyaza
There are lots of egg curry recipes,Egg Do Pyaza stands out due to its unique flavor and delicious taste. Egg Do Pyaza is very popular recipe in North Indian cuisine and is prepared using onions and whole spices. In this blogpost I will walk through in simple steps how to prepare egg do pyaza in nearly 30 minutes.
Preparation Time : 10 minutes
Cooking Time : 20 minutes
Serving : 2-3 persons
- Eggs - 4
- Onion - 2-3 sliced
- Garlic - 1 1/2 tablespoon fine chopped
- Ginger - 1 1/2 tablespoon fine chopped
- Tomato - 1 chopped
- Green Chili - 2 slit
- Coriander Leaf - 2-3 tablespoon
- Oil - 2 tablespoon
Powdered Spices :
- Salt - according to taste
- Turmeric Powder - 1 teaspoon
- Coriander Cumin Seeds - 1 1/2 tablespoon
- Garam Masala - 1 tablespoon
- Cardamom Powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Whole Red Chili - 1
- Cloves - 6-7
- Bay Leaf - 1
- Cinnamon - 1 inch
- Cumin Seeds - 1 tablespoon
( I have given the link of ingredients at the end of the recipe where you can buy them easily)
1. Here are all the ingredients. Here I have already boiled and peeled the eggs.
2. Heat a pan/wok, cut the boiled eggs in half and golden fry the eggs on both the sides.
3. Once fried, drain the eggs in a bowl.
4. Heat 2 tablespoon of oil, add the whole spices and let it splutter. Here I am using the same oil in which I have fried the eggs.
5. Add sliced onion, slit green chilies, fine chopped ginger and garlic, mix well, cover and cook the mixture for 10 minutes on low flame. For fasten the process, add 1/2 teaspoon of salt, cover and cook for 5 minutes on low flame.
6. Add chopped tomatoes, cover and cook till slightly mushy.
7. Once tomatoes turns soft, add powdered spices and cook till the mixture separates oil.
8. The mixture separates the oil and cooked well.
9. Add fried eggs and chopped coriander, cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
10. Serve and enjoy with some chapati/ naan or rice.
Please try this easy and simple recipe and let me know in the comment section how it comes for you. If you like the recipe please like, share and subscribe this blog. If you have any question or any doubt you can leave a message in contact me section at the bottom.
Ingredients Reference :
1. Turmeric powder
2. Coriander Cumin Powder
3. Garam Masala
4. Whole Chili
5. Cumin Seeds
Post a Comment