A chocolate brownie is a baked chocolate dessert that comes in a variety of forms and may be either fudgy or cakey. You may include nuts, frosting, cream cheese, chocolate chips, or other ingredients as per your taste and like.
Preparation Time : 5 minutes
Baking Time : 20-25 minutes
- All Purpose Flour - 1 cup
- Butter - 3 tablespoon
- Chocolate Chips - 1/2 cup
- Egg - 1
- Cocoa Powder - 3 tablespoon
- Coffee Powder - 1 tablespoon
- Sugar - 1/2 cup
- Water - 2 tablespoon (Luke warm)
1. Here are all the ingredients.
2. Microwave chips for 30 seconds and stir well till it melts.
3. Take a mixing bowl, add butter (at room temperature) and sugar. Mix the mixture well till sugar melts.
4. Add 1 egg in the mixture, mix well.
5. Take 2 tablespoon of Luke warm water and add coffee powder and mix.
6. Add the coffee mix in the ready mixture. Mix well.
7. Add melted chocolate in the mixture. Mix gently, do not over mix. Keep it aside.
8. Take all purpose flour, add cocoa powder and mix well.
9. Add flour mixture in chocolate mixture and mix lightly.
10. The mixture is ready. Do not make the mixture very runny.
11. Grease a cake pan. Line with a parchment (baking) paper. If you do not have parchment paper, spread little bit of flour and spread on all the sides of the tray.
12. Pour the mixture in the lined tray. Bake in preheated oven at 350 Fahrenheit (175 Celsius) for 20-25 minutes.
NOTE: If you do not have oven, Take a big pressure cooker, add 2 cups of salt and preheat for 15 minutes. Bake the brownie in the cooker for 20 minutes on medium heat (do not pressure cook).
13. Once done, check the brownie with a tooth pick or knife.
14. The tooth pick comes out clean.
15. Take out the brownie on a plane surface and let it cool down. Once cool, cut in the desired shape and size with a knife.
Please try this easy and simple recipe and let me know in the comment section how it comes for you. If you like the recipe please like, share and subscribe this blog. If you have any question or any doubt you can leave a message in contact me section at the bottom.
Post a Comment