Indian Style Pasta
Pasta is a known food of Italian cuisine. Pasta can be cooked in different styles at various places. Today I am making very basic Indian Style Pasta with very less ingredients (you can add your favorite vegetables).Preparation Time : 10 minutes
Boiling Time : 10-15 minutes
Serving : 2 persons
- Pasta - 1 cup
- Spring Onions (white part) - 2-3 tablespoon
- Spring Onions (green part) - 1/2 cup
- Green Peas - 2-3 tablespoon
- Sweet Corn - 2-3 tablespoon
- Tomato - 1 chopped
- Salt - According to taste
- Turmeric Powder - 1/2 tablespoon
- Tomato ketchup - 1 tablespoon
- Szechuan Sauce - 1 tablespoon
- Oil - 2 tablespoon
- Water - for boiling
( I have given the link of ingredients at the end of the recipe where you can buy them easily)
1. Here are all the ingredients.
2. Boil 3-4 cups of water in a pan, add 1 tablespoon of salt, add 1 cup raw pasta and boil till pasta turns soft. Do not over cook pasta, it will starts sticking.
3. Drain the pasta once cooked, keep it aside.
4. Heat 2 tablespoon oil in a wok/pan, add white part of spring onions and chopped tomato and saute for a while.
5. Add green peas and sweet corn and saute for 2 minutes on medium heat. (You can add any of your favorite vegetables)
6. Add szechuan sauce(click here for recipe) and saute for a while.
7. Add tomato sauce, salt and turmeric powder and saute for a while.
8. Add the boiled pasta in the ready sauce, mix well and saute for 5 minutes.
9. Add the chopped green onion, mix and saute for a while.
10. Serve hot and enjoy.
Please try this easy and simple recipe and let me know in the comment section how it comes for you. If you like the recipe please like, share and subscribe this blog. If you have any question or any doubt you can leave a message in contact me section at the bottom.
1. Turmeric Powder
Post a Comment